Sunday 31 May 2015

More To Explore

Hi!
Today I'll be showing you a design I wore on my birthday (which was in April, yes, I'm late with this :D). I chose my new favourite polish colour: China Glaze More To Explore. I'm not a fan of the formula, really, it's uneasy to work with. But the colour! Oh, I love it.


The nail art was inspired by this mani I saw on Marta's (from Chit Chat Nails) Instagram; hers was stamped on, but when I saw it I thought it wouldn't be hard to hand paint at all. And so I did the other day.


The polishes I used were China Glaze More To Explore, Rimmel 803 Man Overboard, Rimmel 703 White Hot Love and Essence BTGN high gloss as a top sealer.
For the nail art I first painted my nail white (mainly one half of it) and then I covered the other half with the peachy China Glaze. The design itself was done using black and white (for corrections) acrylic paint.


I loved wearing this! It was combination of my favourite things.
What do you think? Do you pick special manis for your b-day? (wrong question, everybody does, huh? :D )
Take care, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous manicure, but it's too bad about that formula! :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.