Sunday 18 January 2015

Sugar & Cream

Hey!
Todays design was inspired by something I was seeing around this winter, simple sweather-ish pattern. The base is Cuccio polish Sugar & Cream, a colour I would probably never buy myself, but I got the chance to try it for a review. It didn't really go well with my skin tone I think, but I surprisingly like it now, looking at the pictures.


About the polish...
I used two to three coats, two were usually enough. I liked the formula and I totally loved the brush, it was just the right size. What I wasn't comfortable with was the colour, as I mentioned before.
It has very delicate shimmer which you can see mattified in the pictures with the design.


This polish was provided to me by modelaznehtu.cz for an honest review.


I wore this design just for a day or two, I didn't even paint my right hand, that's why I'm not showing it. I really liked it mattified, the polish I used as matte top coat is Essence 24/7 nail base.
I'll have a tutorial for you next time, stay tuned ;)
and have a nice week!

4 comments:

  1. That color is gorgeous, and I love the sweater look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margee, I know what you mean about tans/browns. I always want to choose pinks or purples for my nails, but sometimes a *different* color will be surprisingly flattering. I do like this color on you, especially with the addition of the sweater art. I think that softens it up against your skin. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, thank you! I also liked the change after I added the matte top coat, maybe that's what softened it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.