Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Splashes

Heey! I hope you all enjoyed Christmas, I have one more christmas mani to show you today. I wanted to try "fake splatter" for a long time, it didn't really end up too great (or did it? you tell me) but good enough.



Right hand turned out great this time, I might like it even more than left. And don't be confused, the colours in my photos aren't totally accurate, it's green and red, not orange-ish.

What I used:
Gabriella Salvete 148 (white base)
Rimmel Space Dust 03 Aurora
acrylic paint (green and red)
Essence Glow in the Night 18 fly firefly fly
NYC Turbo Dry top coat


Look at the texture! Artificial light really shows it well.


Glowing nails are like my private fireflies showing me where my hands are when I go to bed :D.


So that's it! Thoughts?
Bye bye! :)

9 comments:

  1. Krásné, dokonale nápadité :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks cool! Last nite I found a splatter tutorial on Nail It Mag and I really want to try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you mean the one by Chelsea? I didn't know she had a tutorial but I see it now, I did it very similar way (I wish I saw it before)
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cool ... yours look a little different. Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through another blog and I'm loving your posts! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.