Wednesday 27 November 2013

Dripping Cane Sugar

I bought new textured polish.




I love this mani, to be honest. Mainly, I found out I was able to draw drops (which I had never done before), I also fell in love with the polish (two coater), cause it looks like little darker cane sugar (look at the thumb!) AND I put glowing top coat over the white so I fall asleep looking at glowing drops, I can't get enough of it.


I didn't menage to capture the glowing properly, it's much neater in RL.

Polishes I used:
Gabriella Salvete 148 (white base)
Rimmel Space Dust 03 Aurora
Essence Glow in the Night 18 fly firefly fly
Miss Sporty Check Matte


How to:
For the drops I started with barely visible (light beige) outlines I drew with acrylic paint and then I filled them in with Aurora, using thicker nail art brush.

sugar thumb!
So, what do you say to my first try on drops mani? I was told it looked like dripping chocolate (which is really more likely than dripping sugar...), does it remind you of something?
Mějte se!


3 comments:

  1. Nikdy ma nenapadlo to spraviť s textúrovaným lakom, super nápad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jojo, konečně mě napadlo pořádné využití texturovaného laku na nail art.. díky! :) teď toužím po bílém texturovaném, jako sníh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous, very original colour combo for drip nails!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.