Wednesday 14 August 2013

Yellow Triangles

Hello, this is a design I've been wearing for a week on a trip. I needed something not complicated, neutral and nice to look at, something light coloured so a bit of wear and minor chips wouldn't show. I reached it.
(I took the photos on the trip, they are weirder then usual and I'm not entirely happy with them.)

Initially I planed to do just regular yellow triangles on white, but the colour combo wasn't it, so I add shades of orange and made it more visible (?). On my right hand, I didn't feel like painting regular triangles with my non-dominant hand, so I went for more abstract irregular version, something like what I actually did a long time ago. Let me show you low quality picture of that:


So, this is an old but IMO awesome design, that I used as an inspiration for the right hand.


I used acrylic paint to do the triangles.


Polishes I used:
Gabriella Salvete 148 (white)
Miss Sporty 453 (yellow)
Essence BTGN Top Sealer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.